Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Fake Smile


Credit



Template : Qistina Re
others : una & Athirah
Best view : Google Chrome


Saturday 30 June 2012 | 11:31 pm | 0 comments

Hooray for first post!! :D

Personally, with a new blog, I would really like a new start, but I can't remember what my url is. Pretty stupid tbh. == 

Today I did a LOT of things. I was so freaking tired ide. Le schedule:

Slept like a log. Woke up and told mom I don't want to go to tuition. Slept again. Woke up around 11 AM and starts watching The Mummy while eating breakfast. Then, The Mummy Returns. Blackout. Slept. Woke up. Showered and went to the photocopy store. Blackout is no more. Watch LOTR. Continue the movie frenzy with Pirates Of The Carribean; On Stranger Tides. Went upstairs. Never went downstairs ever.

The end.



Lol Ikr. That's WAY too much work for one person.

Lord better have mercy for tomorrow, I shall begin with my History and Life Skills notes.