Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Fake Smile


Credit



Template : Qistina Re
others : una & Athirah
Best view : Google Chrome


Monday 2 July 2012 | 9:45 pm | 0 comments

XD

I just love the pose it made. So pro. Wish I could make a cat do that.

Btw, I was so fucking scared shitless when I found out that I lost my wallet today. Which contained my IC. Which is also the main shit that I need to bring when I face le PMR. Good thing my hawkeyes (~.~), I spotted it right on the car. Stupid shit is stupid. ==:

Bad thing is I'm still in process of searching for my BA book and PAFA book. Which is a fucking blasphemy  if not found. I swear to god being in Form 3 is already THIS stressful. Idk how I can make it to Form 5. :|

Sometimes I feel like I should do this:


And sometimes, this:


In other words, I'm so stressed I can't even think straight. Even my hair is falling out now smh.